Q: What is the difference between the Modified & Unmodified bolt catch?
- The Modified bolt catch sends the bolt home automatically on the last round allowing the user to disassemble the action quicker to release the magazine. This version, however, still allows for full function of the bolt catch retaining the ability to lock it back if needed.
- The Unmodified bolt catch keeps the bolt back after the last round, (LRBHO). This version does require the user to manually release the bolt in order to disassemble the action when changing out a magazine, but still maintains the functionality of the bolt catch.
Q: What is the warranty on your products?
- We completely stand behind our products and offer a lifetime warranty on all broken components. We do not provide a warranty on lost or missing pieces. If you need to contact us regarding broken pieces, please send us a picture of the broken component at email@example.com. If you need a request a replacement component due to misplacement, please fill out this form.
Q: How do I get a replacement part?
Q: Do you sell wholesale to dealers?
- Yes. If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org while we finish setting up our dealer portal. Once we receive your email, we will contact you within 24-28 hours.We look forward to working with you.
Q: How do I become a dealer with 33.3 Tactical?
Q: What kind of company is 33.3 Tactical?
- 33.3 Tactical, LLC is a family owned and operated company based in San Diego, CA. We are a very small company of only three employees: a dad and his two daughters. Please understand with the company being so small, some emails may take a day or two to get responses, so please bear with us.